[HELP] My KB and mouse dont work properly in games

ImperialXRO

When im playing BO3 at the start of any game my KB and mouse dont respond properly and then when they do my character seems to do all of the movements from the buttons i spammed. why is this happening. i am using a Corsair K60 and a corsair M65. I have a Gtx 760 with a amd fx 8350 and a Asus M5 A99fx pro r 2.0 i have updated my usb drivers and have also tried with a different kb and the problem still happens. I think its happening because of either 100% disk or cpu usage, but want to see what you guys think could be the problem. 

Thanks 

Ben

When im playing BO3 at the start of any game my KB and mouse dont respond properly and then when they do my character seems to do all of the movements from the buttons i spammed. why is this happening. i am using a Corsair K60 and a corsair M65. I have a Gtx 760 with a amd fx 8350 and a Asus M5 A99fx pro r 2.0 i have updated my usb drivers and have also tried with a different kb and the problem still happens. I think its happening because of either 100% disk or cpu usage, but want to see what you guys think could be the problem. 

Thanks 

Ben

How many FPS do you get? I have had lag issues in other games similar to your problems.

EDIT: The typos are stron in me, please excuse.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

How many FPS do you get? I have had lag issues in other games similar to your problems.

EDIT: The typos are stron in me, please excuse.

Thanks 

Ben

What in the world are you doing to get 100% disk and cpu usage. Holy crap bro, are you running a home server on your pc while playing games?

Yes it have to do with 100% disk and cpu usage. When my disk usage is high, my input on chrome starts to lag.

If death has no cost, life has no worth

The dead are gone, the living are hungry

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

What in the world are you doing to get 100% disk and cpu usage. Holy crap bro, are you running a home server on your pc while playing games?

Yes it have to do with 100% disk and cpu usage. When my disk usage is high, my input on chrome starts to lag.

this is why i am confused to as why my disk is so high

When running your game, tab out and check what's eating up your cpu and disk usage. Also if your hdd is old, time to update and get a new hdd or ssd.

When running your game, tab out and check what's eating up your cpu and disk usage. Also if your hdd is old, time to update and get a new hdd or ssd.

does the fact that my hdd is almost full make a difference 

does the fact that my hdd is almost full make a difference 

Maybe maybe not, run disk defrag. All the background program must be eating up the disk usage and cpu usage if your hdd is almost full.

Maybe maybe not, run disk defrag. All the background program must be eating up the disk usage and cpu usage if your hdd is almost full.

ok thanks. would getting another hdd solve this problem and then transferring half my files to the new hdd help