Need an advice

Asulenovcer

So one of my new friend just told me that my crush is already in relationship and advises me to move on and dont think about her. The problem is that I cant talk to her directly its very comolicated to explain. The thing is thst i cant trust my new friend. Although he seems to have links with people and know my crush's name. But he says that she is already engaged in relationship with someone else and soon will marry. Like WTF? How is this possible that she can marry assuming her age minimum 17 and maximum 18(I am sure of this) In my country no one marries in this age. Furthermore he said that he had all this info given by her ex. Reason why i cant trust my new friend is that he told me about his crush on another girl. Afterwards he came to cross another girl's FB account and says that he has a crush on her.

Please tell me what to do? Is my friend shitting on me? And please please take this topic seriously. I seriously beg you.

So one of my new friend just told me that my crush is already in relationship and advises me to move on and dont think about her. The problem is that I cant talk to her directly its very comolicated to explain. The thing is thst i cant trust my new friend. Although he seems to have links with people and know my crush's name. But he says that she is already engaged in relationship with someone else and soon will marry. Like WTF? How is this possible that she can marry assuming her age minimum 17 and maximum 18(I am sure of this) In my country no one marries in this age. Furthermore he said that he had all this info given by her ex. Reason why i cant trust my new friend is that he told me about his crush on another girl. Afterwards he came to cross another girl's FB account and says that he has a crush on her.

Please tell me what to do? Is my friend shitting on me? And please please take this topic seriously. I seriously beg you.

you shoulds ask yahoo not LTT

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Just ask her if she's single?

...please please take this topic seriously. I seriously beg you.

That's a lot of pleases and seriouslees.

7Nvyyd5.jpg

:lol: see what I did there... anyway:

Please tell me what to do? Is my friend shitting on me?

tm6Hm6p.gif

But if they did then they might tell you to stop living your life for other people and start living it for yourself because at the end of the day life is far too short to be pissed away on/for/around other people who honestly do not matter a dam in the long run.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

The problem is that I cant talk to her directly its very comolicated to explain.

Look, dude, if you won't talk to her you can't get in a relationship. This has nothing to do with your friend, even if she's free she won't magically come looking for you. If you trust your friend then don't even try, but if you're not sure talk to her.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I don't know, depends on your friend's mental state. But if that girl is indeed in a relationship, it should be pretty obvious as you'll eventually see her with her boyfriend sooner or later.

Only way to find out is to wait and waste time (which she could be single and in your waiting she gets in a relationship) or just go and ask her out. I recommend the latter because you can actually gain something

Here is the reason why i cant talk to her directly.

I only see her in class and beyond that I dont know where she goes.

Cant talk to her directly anywhere in class or in campus becuasd there is a rule that you cant talk to any girl. I know its the world most stupidiest rule. But i think it holds meaning since i live in the worlds most shittiest country with the shittiest religion.

I just cant talk to her directly.

Ask her to be your tutor for the class....foot in the door and late nights studying etc etc :wub:

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse