pc need 600watt psu which is best in corsair CS, CX or VS Series ?

Raghav Arya

whats is the difference in corsair CS, CX or VS Series ?

which is best & value for money 600Watts in these series ?

none of the above 

theres a great deal for the g2 evga 650 watts for 59.99 after mir on newegg if youre in the US 

if not then go with anything from seasonic, or superflower, antec hcg, or evga g2 b2 or p2 lines

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

none of the above 

theres a great deal for the g2 evga 650 watts for 59.99 after mir on newegg if youre in the US 

if not then go with anything from seasonic, or superflower, antec hcg, or evga g2 b2 or p2 lines

here corsair has good service thats why i am choosing corsair psu

corsair is not good in psu ?

none of the ones you listed... the rmi and ax series are good but they are over priced 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

none of the ones you listed... the rmi and ax series are good but they are over priced 

right

here second option is cooler master psu

any good 600watts psu in cooler master ?

other company product not awailable here

none of the above 

Newegg is bugged as shit ever since they introduced the new layout. At least for me. I tried ordering some ram, led lights and a water cooler earlier and my cart wouldn't load at checkout.  :mellow:

absolutely not (expect their high end series RMx, RMi, AXi, AX, HX, HXi and RM which is decent but they are all overpriced).

the 3 powersupply series you mentioned are pretty damn close to cancer if you ask me (maybe not that bad but they're bad)

There is no "none of them are good". Corsair power supplies are good but you shouldn't go for the CX CS and the VS Series because you can get the RM or better series that are fully modular and more efficient. You can find good deals on some sites. On the other hand you don't have to buy a Corsair Power supply there are enough other brands that are good like the EVGA power supplies. I personally love the Corsair power supplies and I have one my self. So you choose one that suits yourself :)

absolutely not (expect their high end series RMx, RMi, AXi, AX, HX, HXi and RM which is decent but they are all overpriced.

the 3 powersupply series you mentioned are pretty damn close to cancer if you ask me

i am not a high gamer

i need only for photoshop works

any psu in cooler master ?

how about a list of the ones available or a site youre shopping from.. would make it easier to help you pick one out 

i am not a high gamer

i need only for photoshop works

any psu in cooler master ?

what specs?

which powersupplies are available?

CS Gold series is good !

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

what specs?

which powersupplies are available?

Corsair, cooler maste, antec or seasonic

All series from those companies?

right

here second option is cooler master psu

any good 600watts psu in cooler master ?

other company product not awailable here

Are XFX power supplies available at your location? If yes, choose those.

CS is by far the best but IMO it's overpriced.

Isn't CS just a bit better CX? (I'm genuinely asking)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

pretty much anything by seasonic and you will be good to go 

Corsair power supplies are generally overpriced for the quality you get. Granted, the CS, CX and VS series aren't the worst PSUs out there, not by a long shot, but there are many other better options for the same price. EVGA, Seasonic, Super Flower and Antec really really know how to make PSUs.

which is good in 600watt seasonic ?

Yes.

If it's from Seasonic, it's good. Always look for reviews, though. Sites like JonnyGuru and HardOCP are good places to look.

The Cooler Master V650 also isn't a bad PSU.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

Are XFX power supplies available at your location? If yes, choose those.

Isn't CS just a bit better CX? (I'm genuinely asking)

CS is significantly better than the CX. That being said it's still outperformed by the Antec EarthWatts 30 watt in build quality

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Kind of like deciding between Bread, Gonorrhea or Surgical Organ inversion

I'd go for the CS if you are hardcore set on getting a Corsair unit, but otherwise i'd grab a XFX PSU or a EVGA B2/GS

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD