Just started folding

I just started folding today for the ltt team on my server let me know what you think (screenshots attached)

Lol, nice to see another member on the team, what kind of setup do you have?

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

Lol, nice to see another member on the team, what kind of setup do you have?

Specs are in the pictures.

any way Xeon e3120 32gbs of ram 1gb up and 1gb down on good days.

All hosted by razorservers

Specs are in the pictures.

any way Xeon e3120 32gbs of ram 1gb up and 1gb down on good days.

All hosted by razorservers

that is serous, you got a graphics card?

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

Welcome to the team, you have a horrendous habbit of multi-posting. Use the edit feature, it'll help everyone in the long run.

Yeah sorry about that I thought I would try to post twice to see if that fixed the image upload.

For some reason I don't show up on any stats page.

it takes a little to start updating don't worry about it and check tommorow

that is serous, you got a graphics card?

No sadly not i might be able to send them one in the mail to put in.

No sadly not i might be able to send them one in the mail to put in.

it really makes the difference, i have a bunch of old computers that don't do anything for the power because they are CPU only (but they are like Pentium dual core :P)

Hmm... Good set up! Throw a mid range GPU in there as soon as you can.

Welcome to the team.

Hmm... Good set up! Throw a mid range GPU in there as soon as you can.

Welcome to the team.

Yeah depends the server is in a data center depending wether it has a pcie 16xslot.

Yeah depends the server is in a data center depending wether it has a pcie 16xslot.

A modern mobo should have PCI-E. I'm unaware of any that do not. I don't think GPU folding requires that much bandwidth anyway.

A modern mobo should have PCI-E. I'm unaware of any that do not. I don't think GPU folding requires that much bandwidth anyway.

Well it is a server board so yeah it might.

Update: everything is going good my ppd is 4561 i still don't show up on any of the team stats sites and they have refreshed multiple times.

It isn't instant, you have to wait for the servers to refresh. Wait a few days.

You need to complete at least on WU and then can take 24 hours to show up.

Also, as per GPU, you need the model of server. Some servers only support half height or half length cards (or both), so you need to make sure you know what is supported. Also be aware, most co-lo and such will charge you a fee just to install the gpu.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99