New Christmas Build?(I know it's a little far off but...)

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.99 @ Newegg)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.89 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus B150M-A D3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($76.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($42.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($52.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card ($129.99 @ Newegg)

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black/Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case ($94.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ NCIX US)

Total: $734.70

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 18:27 EST-0500

This is a build that I've thought about using. I am trying to get a fast and responsive PC that can play most games at low to med settings. I want it to have upgradability and have room for future expansion. I don't want to tip over $760, so this is what I have come up with. Would you guys give and suggestions on where I can make cuts or changes that this build could use?

Thanks again!

you dont need that cooler on a non ocable cpu. You could probably cut down on the case and put more towards a gpu

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

is the i5 6500 really necessary as skylake boards can be pretty expensive as well as ddr4 ram so you could probably get a better system overall if you avoided skylake and ddr4 ram. you might be better off going for a i5 4460 and getting z97 motherboard cause then you can upgrade to like a i7 4790k if you wanted to. for the game settings your looking for the 950 is a good way to go but a 960 would be better for more demanding games such as the witcher 3.

and if you decide to keep the i5 6500 you may still need the cpu cooler as i know that quiet a few of the newer skylake processors don't come with stock heatsinks