Change Windows 8/10 spinning circle boot logo

Sankster

OK not sure if this is in the right place or not but hey ho :D

Im wondering if anyone knows how to change the spinning circle bit of the windows boot.

I would like to change it into a progress bar similar to vista, and incorporate perhaps a percentage (for example windows is 74% booted)

Many thanks in advance :D   

i know theres ways to change the logo above the spinny circle (OEMs do this, for example) but i doubt you can change much beyond that without digging really deep.

theres a forum user that made the LTT intro at the time his pc bootup screen, but i'm not sure how he did it, what OS he did it on, and how hard it was.

OK not sure if this is in the right place or not but hey ho :D

Im wondering if anyone knows how to change the spinning circle bit of the windows boot.

I would like to change it into a progress bar similar to vista, and incorporate perhaps a percentage (for example windows is 74% booted)

Many thanks in advance :D   

I'm interested in that, too! Looking forward to knowing the answer.

I want that LTT Intro for my boot screen

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

idea has been rattling around my head for a while, done a bit of research but havnt found anything other than change the logo :( 

^Legandary

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3