1080p surround

Fiinlay

Looking for a monitor that I can run in surround off my 980ti hybrid.

What I am looking for:

24"

1080p

High refresh rate (~120Hz)

Low response time (1ms is not essential)

Thin bezels

Max. for each monitor is ~£250

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Take a look at some BenQ monitors. 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Thin bezel and 120/144hz don't go together to be honest.

Well I listed in order of priority, so higher refresh rate is more important than the bezels

For £200 you can get this AOC monitor which meets all of your requirements and AOC is a very good company.

For £295 you can pick up a G-Sync AOC monitor which might be worth it for the extra money.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Looking for a monitor that I can run in surround off my 980ti hybrid.

What I am looking for:

24"

1080p

High refresh rate (~120Hz)

Low response time (1ms is not essential)

Thin bezels

Max. for each monitor is ~£250

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

IMO surround gaming is really just for bragging off. It's better to have a 1440p or 4k monitor than doing 1080p surround.

I have a benq surround setup(144hz and all that, what you're planning to go for except the thin bezels part) and I don't really play surround with it. I tried hooking up my swift for the first time to test it and it was just balls to the walls better than playing surround. 

that's just my gods honest opinion though so take it with a grain of salt

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

IMO surround gaming is really just for bragging off. It's better to have a 1440p or 4k monitor than doing 1080p surround.

I have a benq surround setup(144hz and all that, what you're planning to go for except the thin bezels part) and I don't really play surround with it. I tried hooking up my swift for the first time to test it and it was just balls to the walls better than playing surround. 

that's just my gods honest opinion though so take it with a grain of salt

Yeah, I find gaming on a single larger screen a more immersive and fun experience

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah, I find gaming on a single larger screen a more immersive and fun experience

Very true, personally I prefer no more than one monitor for gaming. Ultrawide (21:9) is also a great way to have that "surround" experience as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

ultrawide is definitely better when you want a surround experience rather than wasting all that space and money for three monitors.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]