[SOLVED] need help identifying a youtuber.

melias24

Hey guys, so the other day i thought about this youtuber i used to watch hours of. I don't know his channel name or any of his video names, but he had a fair few views and subscribers hopefully someone can help. So his profile photo was sort of a side/front on shop and he was looking towards the camera, he was bald and kinda of an obese look to him, he used to play games and do a voice overlay and talk about topics associated with gaming.

i remember vaugly a couple of his videos, 1 was him saying his opinion on how a parent killed their own child because he was crying so the parent could continue playing games, and i believe it was the first wolfenstein in the background.

The second was him playing Sniper Elite V3 and talking about how a child didn't know he was spending real money on Clash of clans and ended up spending $7000 USD. Also, he liked playing retro games too like platformers and that. Last thing is, he sort of looks like Elric from TOC, just the head shape, so any suggestions are helpful!!
~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Don't know who that is. But I'm replying because your signature actually trolled me, god damn you!

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Hey guys, so the other day i thought about this youtuber i used to watch hours of. I don't know his channel name or any of his video names, but he had a fair few views and subscribers hopefully someone can help. So his profile photo was sort of a side/front on shop and he was looking towards the camera, he was bald and kinda of an obese look to him, he used to play games and do a voice overlay and talk about topics associated with gaming.

i remember vaugly a couple of his videos, 1 was him saying his opinion on how a parent killed their own child because he was crying so the parent could continue playing games, and i believe it was the first wolfenstein in the background.

The second was him playing Sniper Elite V3 and talking about how a child didn't know he was spending real money on Clash of clans and ended up spending $7000 USD. Also, he liked playing retro games too like platformers and that. Last thing is, he sort of looks like Elric from TOC, just the head shape, so any suggestions are helpful!!

~Elias

Only one that comes to my mind is this one: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA

Don't know who that is. But I'm replying because your signature actually trolled me, god damn you!

good. I have had it there for ages and the amount of skrubs i've trolled 

LOL's me hard

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Only one that comes to my mind is this one: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA

FUCKING LEGEND MATE OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!

good. I have had it there for ages and the amount of skrubs i've trolled 

LOL's me hard

I'm not a skrub :(

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Wow, he was the only guy that came into my mind when you said bald and obese but i got confused when you said he has "few fair amount of views". Because I think he's way more popular than that. I used to watch him alot of in the past but these days i rarely go to youtube.

yea i just stopped watching him just suddenly, didn't ease off like pewdiepie and KSI

Wow, he was the only guy that came into my mind when you said bald and obese but i got confused when you said he has "few fair amount of views". Because I think he's way more popular than that. I used to watch him alot of in the past but these days i rarely go to youtube.

Yeah when I read the post I kinda just looked at the text for 15 seconds just reading very quick and just picking out the adjectives and with that information in mind I thought of him. Something I learned waaaaay back in the day when was in like 4th grade.

So his profile photo was sort of a side/front on shop and he was looking towards the camera, he was bald and kinda of an obese look to him

OMG this cracked me up :D  B)