Custom PC case build

Hello every one!

I'm a student which want to build a small pc ( something like a console or like a cube case). I need it for programming at school because the pc from there are old( like intel dualcore 2Ghz with some 2GB 1000Mhz RAM and some graphics integrated). What i want to build is something on mini-ITX motherboard with maximum 2HDD+1SSD ,only one GPU(i want to try  the APU) with max size 10.5" and SFX or SFX-L PSU. For CPU cooling i wish to take soemthing like H80i to be low profile and powerfull(sort of) and a fan for motherboard  cooling. If i need i  will acept to put a 80mm fan for HDD but I'm not shore if it will be necesary.

The problem is : HOW TO BUILD THIS CUSTOM CASE ? I want to build one because what i found on Internet was to bigger for me.

So some tips will be a great point to start :) .

P.S.:Sorry for my EN is really bad but i'm tarting to learn more ;) .

Thank you in advance. 

Hello every one!

I'm a student which want to build a small pc ( something like a console or like a cube case). I need it for programming at school because the pc from there are old( like intel dualcore 2Ghz with some 2GB 1000Mhz RAM and some graphics integrated). What i want to build is something on mini-ITX motherboard with maximum 2HDD+1SSD ,only one GPU(i want to try  the APU) with max size 10.5" and SFX or SFX-L PSU. For CPU cooling i wish to take soemthing like H80i to be low profile and powerfull(sort of) and a fan for motherboard  cooling. If i need i  will acept to put a 80mm fan for HDD but I'm not shore if it will be necesary.

The problem is : HOW TO BUILD THIS CUSTOM CASE ? I want to build one because what i found on Internet was to bigger for me.

So some tips will be a great point to start :) .

P.S.:Sorry for my EN is really bad but i'm tarting to learn more ;) .

Thank you in advance. 

Why do you even want to take a desktop to school? Laptops exist for a reason.  I code on a machine with a core 2 duo and 2gb of ddr2 ram in class, it's really not that bad. besides, if your school is set up with remote storage like mine is and you need to drag and drop resources to it, you might as well suck it up. it's too much of a hassle.

I don't really get the whole point of this build honestly... Just buy a laptop.

Why lug a computer and a monitor around? And if you intend on using the pre-existing monitor there and plugging your computer at the desk, that would be a major hassle... They have plenty of great laptops for your purpose. 

I anticipate this question......I want to make this only for 1 year . after I'm planning to conver it to console....... The reason i want to macke a descktop is one simple and strange : in my class all laptops are going to deth...... Is a power issue. Only descktops can survive there and i don't know the reason. Even I buy a laptop I still want to build a console in future. So this can be a guild for a project from future :)

And there we have some displays ready to use if you take there your pc :)

Laptops have batteries?

Computer: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZczbWZ ~$950

Computer w/ Peripherals: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/mZNNnQ ~$1650

Case: Blue s340 painted black CPU: 4790K OC to 4.5MHz Cooler: Dark Rock 3 GPU: Powercolor R9-290 MOBO: z97 MSI Gaming 5 RAM: Fury HyperX 2x8GB 1866Mhz PSU: Corsair rm750x Storage: 250GB 850 EVO & 1TB WD Black HeadPhones: HD598 SE Speakers: MAckie CR4 SE Keyboard: K70 Cherry-Brown Mouse: G9x Fans: Prolimatech Vortex 140mm