Scam Calls From India

thomas harding

today and i got this call from inda trying to get me to accept a download request from the vent log and i had checked my modem and the logs have been funn this past 6 mounths the dns server and ip adress has been changed alot and the internet cuts in and out.

i called my isp (telstra) they said to me straight away to turn of my modem because someone has been trying to get in.

i had a look on my event log on all of my home network computers i have a 2laptops 2 towers and a all in one desktop. the event logs said to me that the modem settings and pc settings of our pc had change 4,500 on the all in one desktop laptop had 11,000 changes and the only protected pc is the all in one because it has trend micro.

on the all in one pc that is my dads and the banks accounts on there have $32,000 in just one account and there is a lot more in the others.

i got a call tonight from the group asking me these questions and say go on my pc i had recorded my call on my iphone and i got to the event log and then i saw all of this after my dad going off his head, we started to dedos and we could not use the internet so i call isp (telstra) so they said turn off your modem and factory reset it.

i did that after that i change the wifi password and ssid and go our phone on a private network.

telstra has taken this to the investagion beuro in the usa and they are tracking all the call on our phone for this guy.

and if you are the guy reading this NOW GET A LIFE

I'm reading this really monotonously.

Just get your ISP to fix it.

Somehow I doubt this guy is on LTT  :P

We all know it was you :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

and if you are the guy reading this NOW GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU CUNT!!!!

What makes you think that that one guy from india out of the 1.3 Billion population is on the fourms? Dont need for hasty remarks.

So what if you tell us about this? We cant help you in anyway. Nor do I see any sentence in the chunk of words that seem to imply "If you do get a call from somebody like this please do not pick it up". Its just you rambling off stuff and then nothing happens.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

i just wanted to tell you what happend and the isp is taking care of it
i am uploading the videos on youtube i will show you what happend
Share the code of the number you received call from

Had a similar situation here  - ISP Rogers told me I had to update my old cable modem as they were discontinuing supporting it. With the new one installed our internet usage went from 30 or gigs a month up to 20 gigs a day. Rogers looked into and agreed that things looked odd, they didn't charge us the overage fees but did switch us to the 360 account for no extra fees (now we have 100 megs per second and 360 gigs per month). The odd thing is I changed the password daily but it didn't seem to alter the usage and one day when we were all at work (and school) we used 32 gigs of data - what was even odder, I had switched everything, including the modem off ....

Anyway, all good now, usage is higher than usual but no one else is using our network ....

Cheers

T

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

LOL Scammers, I used to get them all the time till I started screwing with them. Once you start asking for codes like an identification number they will generally stop calling. Never trust them if it were an issue and Microsoft actually called you they would have info to back it up. As for the event log there will ALWAYS be issues in there 98% are harmless.

Report the scam to whatever trade commission your country has.

normally i stop these type guys dead..."please sir , we are calling about your windows machine sending out virus's ......"  "don't think so i run mac os machines for web deigns and linux boxes for media streaming and " .............hehe ....hey if they can lie so can i lol