Oneplus X

yannickverc

So oneplus just revealed their latest phone!

LINK: --> https://oneplus.net/sg/x

SO happy with the micro SD slot. Kinda sad about the 2.5K mha battery only :( 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

But they ruined it with there stupid invite system...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

But they ruined it with there stupid invite system...

10K invites in an hour and only 1 month invite system. From december it's weekly open sales.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

The invite system with a budget minded phone is never going to work one plus.

By the time one finally gets his invite he would have already managed to get more money to buy something more high end.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

10K invites in an hour and only 1 month invite system. From december it's weekly open sales.

Sales of which the stock won't manage to hold sadly as usual.

Pascal laptops guide

Literally no specs at all except camera...

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Sales of which the stock won't manage to hold sadly as usual.

And which big sale has ever had enough stock?

No specs? There's a big button that says "specs'

No specs? There's a big button that says "specs'

Couldn't find it.  Let me retry.  I hate this scrolling website thingy everyone seems to be using now.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Couldn't find it.  Let me retry.  I hate this scrolling website thingy everyone seems to be using now.

For the lazy https://oneplus.net/sg/x/specs

Specs are sensible. Actually might be a great phone. Definitely looks better than Htc one a9.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

And which big sale has ever had enough stock?

The problem is you can only get it from a big sale.

Pascal laptops guide

and i'm just sitting here with a 4.1k mah battery :>

Yea that HTC is one of the few phones that has a battery that big though.

The problem is you can only get it from a big sale.

It's incredibly easy to get an invite. As around, search on Twitter. Enough people giving them away. (Don't pay for it though)

Yea that HTC is one of the few phones that has a battery that big though.

umm, i have a Huawei :)

umm, i have a Huawei :)

Oh,  well still. Not many phone are above that 4K mha mark, sadly. 

Phone looks great, might replace that for my nexus 5... 

Magical Pineapples

I'm a huge critic of OnePlus and I never really liked their business decisions.

That said, the OnePlus X is actually a really solid phone for $250. The SD801 is more than capable for today's tasks and all the specs are just excellent considering the price.

The elephant-in-the-room is software, so I'm hoping to see an even-more optimized software since Oxygen on the OPT is somewhat buggy.

Another elephant-in-the-room is the invite system. It's still there, which is a shame. However, the interesting bit is that it's for a month only. After that, you can buy it freely without one. That alone makes it very interesting.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1