Google Maps or Apple Maps

I use both but I really really like Apple maps, its really smooth and I like the clean layout and the voice directions, plus it integrates well with Siri

hoping to get a car play head unit after christmas

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Google maps because I don't think I can trust Apple with my life. 

So Just wondering what mapping system you guys use most

I would have answered your poll if you decided to be an open minded individual .Something you couldn't possible be since you are naive enough to think people only use iPhones or Android Phones. 

FYI - I haven't had to use it really ever. But If i did then it would be Here Maps.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Google Maps. I don't own any Apple products at the moment.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Google Maps for general mapping,

GPS for driving wise I use Waze (Which is owned by google anyway!)

I would have answered your poll if you decided to be an open minded individual .Something you couldn't possible be since you are naive enough to think people only use iPhones or Android Phones. 

FYI - I haven't had to use it really ever. But If i did then it would be Here Maps.

yea sorry i just catered to 99% of the world, hope here maps looks after you when your using windows phone :)

Sygic is by FAR the best GPS app on the list.  Also recently 90% sale on their products.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

yea sorry i just catered to 99% of the world, hope here maps looks after you when your using windows phone :)

Actually you've catered to around 92-94% of people. 

1-2% use blackberry.

3-4% use windows phone

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Referdex anyone?

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Referdex anyone?

like a printed map?

no traffic data brah.

Google maps. It works on everything and it actually works. Traffic has just been implemented in my area too which is nice.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Both apple and Google. One back the other up, in case they mess up :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Apple Maps largely, though I do have both as backup. I prefer the interface on mobile and it seems to figure out where more local landmarks are.

Google often misses some destinations I don't know the street address to, but has better walking directions (hidden footpaths and the like).

Nokia Maps is pretty damn impressive and is the only one I'd trust with speed limits and that while I was actually driving.

All 3 have had me horribly lost though.

I use both.   Apple maps was trash when it came out.  However they have made huge improvements too it.   It tends to give me a more direct, least time route over long trips.   Google maps is a bit better with on the fly changes due to traffic conditions however.   

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Google Maps all the way, apple maps sucks, at least where I live. 

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I use here maps

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.