is that Gpu normal ?

OSBK
Go to solution Solved by thekeemo,

no, you mean it won't work ?

yea. The chip is the same. What makes the other cards better is the board. You can't change that

Maybe that's because it's a low end card

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think the card may have been underclocked there...

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Its like a 60-80 dollar card so yea performance will be terrible.. Its not meant to game on its meant for basic video streaming and such

well... its a potato card, it'll have potato performance.

it may be the fact that it's a 80 dollar card

it's 60$ by the way. the subvendor name is Macy (it's written in fans). the OC abitlity is 0. if i increase the clock with 1mhz the gpu become unstable, i think it's gt730 low profile 2 or 3

the problem is like having an AGP gpu it's way worse than you think guys, realy. i searched for that 'Macy' in google. i only found one forum that said those are chinese gpus and there performance is suck.

what i was thinking is if i flashed with another subvendor bios like Msi or asus, it may give at least some extra perfomance ?? what do you think guys

what i was thinking is if i flashed with another subvendor bios like Msi or asus, it may give at least some extra perfomance ?? what do you think guys

nope

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

no, you mean it won't work ?

yea. The chip is the same. What makes the other cards better is the board. You can't change that

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

yeah. i get it, thanks for reply

are those the real gpu details. cause it's performance is horrible

http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/15/10/27/wgn.png

It's one of the most low end graphics cards you can buy. My laptop's dGPU is better than that and it's a freaking 920M. Nevermind my desktop's 770

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

It's one of the most low end graphics cards you can buy. My laptop's dGPU is better than that and it's a freaking 920M. Nevermind my desktop's 770

it's and old one, so it's going to be that bad

it's and old one, so it's going to be that bad

Nah it's not  old. It's just bad

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),