Where can I buy a key for Windows 10 Home Edition?

Vicente Gomez

Hey Guys,

So I have the trial version on Windows 10 Home on my desktop. I do not have a CD drive in my desktop and I just want to buy a code. Can you guys leave a link as where I can buy a code?

Thank guys :) 

Hey Guys,

So I have the trial version on Windows 10 Home on my desktop. I do not have a CD drive in my desktop and I just want to buy a code. Can you guys leave a link as where I can buy a code?

Thank guys :)

I don't think you're going to find just the license key anywhere, unless you contact MS directly. NewEgg has Windows 10 for $100 right now.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Whatever you do, don't trust g2a with any serious keys unless you want to spend over half a year waiting to get your money back in case of bum key.

I go try Reddit.. it more trustworthy than g2a.. that piece of crap stolen my money and took them over 3 month to pay me back, i had to contact their support every day to get it. Microsfotsawp sub Reddit is good place to get keys it really cheap compare buying from the store due the fact it just a key and you have to get ISO/disc yourself by downloading for torrenting/downloading off Microsoft a ISO file.  I prefer torrenting because it much faster download speed but if you unsure you can download it from microsoft website. 

Magical Pineapples