Battlefield 4 constant freezing!

I have recently bought BF4 and have tried repeatedly to enter ANY gamemode without success. I either get stuck on "transitioning" when entering multiplayer servers, or I get a black screen

when trying to enter campaign.

When I first installed the game I could enter test range and get very good FPS so I don't think it's my hardware. I have tried fresh installing, deleting certain files then repairing the game with no luck...

Anyone else have this problem? can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

R9 270X

Pentium g3258

8GB RAM

500W PSU

Gigabyte b85m-d3h

post-195621-0-94126200-1445867652_thumb.

Yes, i know you bought BF4 cause you said you played it and it froze.

System build? 

OMG you have given too much information........

My goodness fella.....some more information would be nice......system specs. and OCs something.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Repair Game via Origin, Google what Ports to open on your Router, Open ports on Router....Reboot router.

Try again.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I have recently bought BF4 and have tried repeatedly to enter ANY gamemode without success. I either get stuck on "transitioning" when entering multiplayer servers, or I get a black screen

when trying to enter campaign.

When I first installed the game I could enter test range and get very good FPS so I don't think it's my hardware. I have tried fresh installing, deleting certain files then repairing the game with no luck...

Anyone else have this problem? can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

R9 270X

Pentium g3258

8GB RAM

500W PSU

Gigabyte b85m-d3h

Download latest AMD Catalyst Radeon Driver

BTW  hope you didn't OC that cos BF4 doesn't like OCed cards ALso BF4 runs better with 16GB Ram. 

Might be that Pentium. I would never run battlefield with less than an i5.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

BTW  hope you didn't OC that cos BF4 doesn't like OCed cards ALso BF4 runs better with 16GB Ram. 

Getting a 4690k soon, should be good and no the sapphire 270x comes pre OC

I'd say BF4 is hit and miss with overclocked gpus rather then doesn't like is at all, runs fine on my overclocked 780 TI, however the game really does run way better with more then 8gb of ram, the game was unplayable for me with 8gb it would just crash.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I don't think the problem is with my ram when there has been times I can load in, so game bug? That's why I posted this.