Only On LinusTechTips

Made In Canada

I know its random but have any of you just kill time suprisingly fast on this site or is it just me?  Right now i check the time to see it is already 8:30pm, it felt like twenty minutes ago i checked and it was 7:20pm.  And this is not the first time, about eight hours of yesterday, or so it felt like, went mysteriously missing when i came onto the site.  Coinsidence?  I think not.  This website is the defiinition of time travel but only into the future!  Back to the future is this site except the car gets locked and you cant go back!  This is the true secret of LTT and the plan is to send a kid and old man into the future!  Or maybe im just over exagurating a little and maybe this website is not a wormhole of time travel.  But you know what they say, time flies when your having fun.

Does anyone else experiense this or have any stories like this?  Feel free to tell them.

Bonus Question:  Speaking of time flies, would a car fly if it time traveled?  Post your ideas.

Edited by Made In Canada

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

-snip-

Wat? I think you just need better time management skills. I have ADD and I can make myself stop browsing the site if I have stuff that needs to get done...

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

i spend my school days here

Same...it helps to pass time in my photoshop class really quickly...

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Wat? I think you just need better time management skills. I have ADD and I can make myself stop browsing the site if I have stuff that needs to get done...

I can too, but when i got nothing to do, this time thing happens.

-Made In Canada

u got photoshop classes, lucky

Yeah its pretty chill. Usually just get my work done fast so I can go on here though lol.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

I can too, but when i got nothing to do, this time thing happens.

Ah, then that's the difference. I always have a list of things to do that is about 10 miles long. I'll hop on, check notifications, maybe read a few threads or look up a specific topic, and then leave. If I'm sitting at my desk and get a notification, I'll check it right away and respond if necessary, but then I go back to what I was doing. I hate the feeling of not having something to do, so I make sure I always have something to do.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Ah, then that's the difference. I always have a list of things to do that is about 10 miles long. I'll hop on, check notifications, maybe read a few threads or look up a specific topic, and then leave. If I'm sitting at my desk and get a notification, I'll check it right away and respond if necessary, but then I go back to what I was doing. I hate the feeling of not having something to do, so I make sure I always have something to do.

I see, well hopfully you enjoy each one or most of the things to do list.

-Made In Canada

I don't know why i spend my time here, honestly i got a lot of my mind that i rarely post now.

I don't know why i spend my time here, honestly i got a lot of my mind that i rarely post now.

I just thought of time flying and made this post.  You should try it, but add a question or purpose so people dont think or say "what is this post?" or something like that.

Edited by Made In Canada

-Made In Canada

I just thought of time flying and made this post.  You should try it, but add a question or purpose so people dont think or say "what is this post?" or something like that.

I do that, that's why i really don't post things that would end up badly(flamewars) or don't post a lot because it would take sometime to reply back and stuff.