Help in getting Android phone to make calls and send texts using different number

Mew

I'm doing the Samsung Ultimate Test Drive and they provide a phone with service included. I'm looking to find an app or a way to either forward all my calls and texts from my iphone (still active using current number) to this samsung or a way for the samsung to receive texts and calls (well, i have forwarding enabled on my iphone so this shouldn't be an issue) as well as to be able to send texts and make calls using the number on my iphone instead of the number Samsung provided. 

Basically what I want to do-

Forward calls and texts from number on iphone to number on samsung as well as spoof? calls and texts from samsung using my iphone number

Edit: And I have to do this all without rooting because this is a trial device.

Ummm why don't you just transfer the sim?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ummm why don't you just transfer the sim?

See.. I'm an idiot and a cheapskate lol and want to use the unlimited data on the samsung sim.

See.. I'm an idiot and a cheapskate lol and want to use the unlimited data on the samsung sim.

swap them and use your iphone as a hotspot :D

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.