Video Suggestion home broadband speeds

Hey hey,

mind making a video about home broadband speeds, is 150mb up/down speed to much for a home broadband or not enough. and what can you do with it.

Hey hey,

mind making a video about home broadband speeds, is 150mb up/down speed to much for a home broadband or not enough. and what can you do with it.

Depends on user and what that user needs.

For me MORE BANDWITH

for my parents 15 down is enough.

While its nice to have my current 60 down in the middle of nowhere I actually could live with 30 easily. 150 mbps is a really good speed especially for a gamer.

Yes, it is good, Here's mine, just a bit higher, and its VERY fast... for the US atleast. 4765438401.png

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

Hey hey,

You can do lots with it. You can download games quite fast on that internet speed. For example I was downloading a game that was around 20GB, it downloaded in about 20-25 minutes if I can remember. You can upload videos to youtube quite fast. You can essentially do everything very fast.

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

well for a gamer do you really need 150mb to play a game.  and downloading from steam or origin there cap limit is about 9mb.

4768876740.png

There's ton of problems with doing this. First being availability of such speeds. And datacaps, meaning of ping etc. Sounds like it would be good topic for TQ rather than making main channel video with it.

Some baselines for gaming and streaming. Online games need min 2/1 connection to work smoothly. All devices connected will however make download speed requirement higher and some times effect on upload speeds requirements as well. Streaming need min 5mbs upload. Watching HD stream needs something like 8mbs down.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm crying on how people in the US are easily topping 100 mbps. Here in the UK I can only download 5 Megabytes per second (40 mbps) :((

I'm crying on how people in the US are easily topping 100 mbps. Here in the UK I can only download 5 Megabytes per second (40 mbps) :((

Whats the highest speed you cna get in the UK?

Numbre

*can

Numbre

I have 20/5, and I want more so bad, but my dad dont want to pay for more :(

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I have 2/0.8 here in Aus

Mobo: ASUS Z170-AR CPU: Intel i7-6700k Ram: 16GB HyperX Fury 2666MHz GPU: MSI 780Ti PSU: EVGA G2 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 820

8/1 here in Aus for 3 people.

Since moved from the old house, it had 22/1, for 3 people.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz