2 instances of minecraft and 2 players same pc

Atomicnerd64

I want to have 2 instances of minecraft running on my computer and a mice and keyboard to control each instance. is there any software that can do that? I know sandboxie removed that capability in an older version. I am running windows 8. one could be sandboxed, I don't care. I just want it to work.

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

I think linus just did a video on something like this

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I think linus just did a video on something like this

No , that's with VMs 'n shit, @OP is asking if he can play 2 separate instances of minecraft with 2 keyboards and mice plugged in at the same time. I think no.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

No , that's with VMs 'n shit, @OP is asking if he can play 2 separate instances of minecraft with 2 keyboards and mice plugged in at the same time. I think no.

Actually to do it he would do the exact same thing linus did

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

you should be able to have two instances of MC running without VM's, but while you could each use different keys on your keyboards so software wouldn't be confused, I don't have any idea how dual mice would work

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Actually to do it he would do the exact same thing linus did

But he would need at least three GPUs for that.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Yeah I don't think there is software out there that would allow multiple mice to work on the same pc. Does Minecraft on the PC support controllers? you might be able to have one run under a controller while the other is mouse and keyboard. But... thinking about it now. The controller would probably need the window to be the active window to work... so that probably wouldn't work either. So VM's are your best option but that will require another license of Minecraft anyway...

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

you should be able to have two instances of MC running without VM's, but while you could each use different keys on your keyboards so software wouldn't be confused, I don't have any idea how dual mice would work

what about the way that wendell did it?

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura