I can't use CTRL + D at all

InfinityGhost36

okay. 

old windows 7 you've had installed for 5 years? 

might be time for a reinstall.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Is it just in a particular application or is it system-wide?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Is it just in a particular application or is it system-wide?

System wide except for in the Logitech Gaming Software

okay. 

/thread

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

System wide except for in the Logitech Gaming Software

Then that software is where I would start my search for the cause.  It might be blocking/redirecting something

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

okay. 

old windows 7 you've had installed for 5 years? 

might be time for a reinstall.

No i just installed windows 10 at release, had 8.1 before

Then that software is where I would start my search for the cause.  It might be blocking/redirecting something

I had it uninstalled temporarily to see if that was the problem, but no.

I had it uninstalled temporarily to see if that was the problem, but no.

Removing it might not be the issue.  It may set some deep system thing and fail to remove it when it is uninstalled for all I know, leaving that problem in place.

Removing it might not be the issue.  It may set some deep system thing and fail to remove it when it is uninstalled for all I know, leaving that problem in place.

It seems to only be my left control key

It seems to only be my left control key

Could you install the Logitech software again and make sure there aren't any strange macros or key substitutions set up?

Could you install the Logitech software again and make sure there aren't any strange macros or key substitutions set up?

reinstalled, still same issue

reinstalled, still same issue

Well I'm at a loss then since I can't think of anything else that could be causing it.

Well I'm at a loss then since I can't think of anything else that could be causing it.

So reinstalling the logitech gaming software then restarting worked finally.

So reinstalling the logitech gaming software then restarting worked finally.

Great!  Glad to hear it :)