Opinions on Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 WindForce 4GB

Narigaur
Go to solution Solved by WereCat,

Aparently Gigabyte has locked voltage so you cant adjust that while overclocking which should be no issue if you dont plan to OC too much. You can still OC just not as well. It is fine card.

MSI and Sapphire are unlocked.

So apparently the Club 3D cards I wanted were out of stock. Then I saw the Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 Revision 1.0.

It was a pretty good price, had enough VRAM I needed to run lots of games then I saw a few options on the page. The one I had selected was WindForce 4GB. There was a bunch of other options as well, but I first need to decide if it's worth it to get this card. I think it's fine, what do you think?

Get the Sapphire or MSI version

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Aparently Gigabyte has locked voltage so you cant adjust that while overclocking which should be no issue if you dont plan to OC too much. You can still OC just not as well. It is fine card.

I'm not overclocking, so maybe I'll just get this one.