Is This Any Good?

Birderper

its a metal box.

what could be so bad xD

What do you want to use it for? A gaming case or for a smaller computer focused more on word processing? 

What do you want to use it for? A gaming case or for a smaller computer focused more on word processing? 

Gaming

the real question is do you really need a full tower.. if not take that 90 bucks and get yourself a fractal design mid tower

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Moved to Cases and Power Supplies.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

the real question is do you really need a full tower.. if not take that 90 bucks and get yourself a fractal design mid tower

Yes, this is a great case and should be more than enough room for all of your components. 

To be honest, the THOR V2 is probably the only good full-tower from a trusted brand as the HAF 922 and 932 are kind of overpriced IMO.

That's ridiculous. The ONLY good full tower is the Rosewill THOR V2?

Corsair 750D, Fractal Design Arc and Define XL, Phanteks Enthoo, Thermaltake Chaser MK-I and A71, NZXT H630 and Switch 810, Bitfenix Shinobi, Silverstone TJ11, a ton of Lian-Li cases, just to name a few. 

"from a trusted brand"

Most people I know tend to stick to trusted brands for cases like Corsair, Rosewill, Silverstone, Cooler Master and much much more.

I personally tend to stick to Corsair and Rosewill for cases.

Cooler Master in general sometimes overprices stuff.

Fractal Design, Phanteks, Thermaltake, NZXT, Lian-Li, Bitfenix, and Silverstone aren't "trusted brands?" You said the THOR V2 is the only good full tower from a trusted brand because the HAF cases are overpriced.

Just get a mid tower like the define r5 . full towers are expensive and huge .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case