Watercooled 4 Titan X Octane Render Workstation

smicha

I must fit at least 2x480 rads there so 900D is the only choice. I have SMH10 for my other build which is so good compared to 900D. But I agree that 900D is way to expensive for such low quality case and full of flaws.

Yea.. If 2x480 rads are your main objective, 900D is one of the best option sir. I just wanna see this build to be the best performer and also the best looking build in the forum. I'm so sorry if i talked too much, but.. Yeeaa.. I can't afford a build like this so i really wanna see someone build my dream build here hehehe..

Maybe u wanna change your mind (still hoping) lol.

But, even if u don't i'll still follow this post sir. This will be awesome. Keep up the good work!!

I'm wit yaaa...!! :D

Why. I think the case is excellent for its price proposition. Not everyone can afford a CaseLabs, InWin, or high-end Lian Li cases. I know it's not the best overall, but it's the best for no more than $349 while being able to fit 480mm rads. Also you have to take into account that not everyone has the same taste in cases. I find that the case looks excellent in my opinion, but I get it. It may not look that great to you, but others may find it great.

Not everyone wants a CaseLabs, InWin, Lian Li, or Corsair even. That's the beauty of having our own tastes and preferences. It makes us more unique.

Yes sir.. Just wanna share my thoughts.. :D

i'm unfollowing if you use a 900d  :lol: i'm so sick of that stupid case..

i'm unfollowing if you use a 900d  :lol: i'm so sick of that stupid case..

And?

How is that supposed to effect @smicha?

Nice!!!! I wish i had a single titan X, i have a single 980 which gets the job done for my 1200P monitor. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

• 2 months later...

-snip-

More pictures soon :)

Seems like a nice, functional build with some serious rendering horse power! GZ!

Can you do me a personal favor please? Run a 3D Mark and post your results here, we are in serious lack of a current gen 4way owner :).

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/212222-ltt-3dmark-thread/

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Sorry, I no longer own the machine. But it is not using SLI at all - 4 gpus give 4x rendering speed with SLI disabled. I still have 4 gpus - WC titan+3x 780 6gb - if you want any benchmark let me know.

Sorry, I no longer own the machine. But it is not using SLI at all - 4 gpus give 4x rendering speed with SLI disabled. I still have 4 gpus - WC titan+3x 780 6gb - if you want any benchmark let me know.

Too bad :P. You can always benchmark but I would have loved to see how much better those 4 Titans with custom water cooling would have been over my Titan X 2way SLI :).

And we would have loved to see a new #1 score in 3D Mark as well :).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I get your point :) Although I don't game at all :)

At OctaneRender forum we have guys having over 10 gpus in one rig so what Linus showed with 7 does not make me cry :) Especially that my next build will have 11 gpus :) 

I get your point :) Although I don't game at all :)

At OctaneRender forum we have guys having over 10 gpus in one rig so what Linus showed with 7 does not make me cry :) Especially that my next build will have 11 gpus :)

Sounds intriguing, 11 GPUs is a mouth full :). I´m into 3D bench marking with performance custom watercooling so I care about OCing potential of a highend chip´s new release. Ususally I´m always in the 3D Mark HoF to find hehe :).