In Norway , Any tips and fun places I can can go ?

Ridska

Ridska here ,

I'm in Oslo, Norway with my friends and I'll be going back to Finland in 19.10.15 .

I'm making this post to ask the Norwegian members of LTT if there is any fun places for 5 - 7 people can hang out ? ( when I say place I mean any CLEAN (/no clubs or bars ) that we can hang out or go )

And BTW , I'd would be a bonus if there was any technology related things going on in Norway.

( if any Norwegian members like to meet up with us , PM me and we will discuss the details later . )

Thanks and stay groovie .

(⌐■_■) 

I know theres this HUGE lan party that happens each year In Bergen at this viking ship, have no idea when though :P

P.s : I think Norway is a beautiful country :D .

(⌐■_■) 

P.s : I think Norway is a beautiful country :D .

Haha :P Well I hate It here :P Deserted as fuck :P

I know theres this HUGE lan party that happens each year In Bergen at this viking ship, have no idea when though :P

You sure you're thinking of Bergen and not Hamar? The big ice skating stadium used during the '94 olympics "The Viking Ship" is located in Hamar (not far from Lillehammer) and is the annual venue of "The Gathering", a massive LAN party, around easter each year.

You sure you're thinking of Bergen and not Hamar? The big ice skating stadium used during the '94 olympics "The Viking Ship" is located in Hamar (not far from Lillehammer) and is the annual venue of "The Gathering", a massive LAN party, around easter each year.

Yeah, see, i dont pay attention :P

Ridska here ,

I'm in Oslo, Norway with my friends and I'll be going back to Finland in 19.10.15 .

I'm making this post to ask the Norwegian members of LTT if there is any fun places for 5 - 7 people can hang out ? ( when I say place I mean any CLEAN (/no clubs or bars ) that we can hang out or go )

And BTW , I'd would be a bonus if there was any technology related things going on in Norway.

( if any Norwegian members like to meet up with us , PM me and we will discuss the details later . )

Thanks and stay groovie .

I don't live anywhere near Oslo, so I've no clue about places to "hang out" near there, sorry. But there are places to visit, depending on what your interests are. There are art galleries, museums and so on. But "hangy outy" places? Hmmm, dunno. Where do people normally "hang out" except at home? :D