Looking for 27 inch monitor, can't decide which one

Rickafer

Hey guys, I'm looking at upgrading my monitor setup and I think 27 inches is the way to go. My budget is 250 max so I understand that probably limits me to 1080p. I've read some things about 27 inch 1080p looking really fuzzy compared to 1440p, is it really that bad? I've been looking at the BenQ RL2755HM, is that a good TN panel for the price? I mostly use my PC for gaming so that's why I leaned towards the BenQ. If there is a better one out there please let me know, thanks!

Hey guys, I'm looking at upgrading my monitor setup and I think 27 inches is the way to go. My budget is 250 max so I understand that probably limits me to 1080p. I've read some things about 27 inch 1080p looking really fuzzy compared to 1440p, is it really that bad? I've been looking at the BenQ RL2755HM, is that a good TN panel for the price? I mostly use my PC for gaming so that's why I leaned towards the BenQ. If there is a better one out there please let me know, thanks!

i would go with a 24" 1080p or a 27" 1440p monitor. dont know about your gpu but theres a pretty cheap 24" 1080p freesync monitor called the Samsung S24E370DL.

another cool option is to go ips ultrawide with the LG Electronics 29UM55-P. dont know your location but in germany the prices are in your budget

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.