Moving from Android to iOS, How easy is it?

Sousuke

You should see Linus' social media accounts when he posts pictures of the Apple stuff he reviews.

Oh they are going to love his next review of the iPhone 6S  :D

It's better, but it's still pitiful; people need to learn to not be so closed minded and understand that just because something doesn't match their needs and/or fit into their demand/use case doesn't mean it's a bad product or that it doesn't have a place in the market. 

It is stupid, I find that there are Pros and Negatives about every platform. I use on a daily basis, Android, iOS, Windows, OSX and Linux in some manner and I use them all to their strengths. 

As I like to say the man who succeeds is the man that looks at every option and chooses them based on their Strengths not their Weaknesses. Focusing on just the weakness of a product blurs your ability to see the strengths.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Oh they are going to love his next review of the iPhone 6S  :D

It is stupid, I find that there are Pros and Negatives about every platform. I use on a daily basis, Android, iOS, Windows, OSX and Linux in some manner and I use them all to their strengths. 

As I like to say the man who succeeds is the man that looks at every option and chooses them based on their Strengths not their Weaknesses. Focusing on just the weakness of a product blurs your ability to see the strengths.

inb4 he drops below 1 million subscribers and youtube takes away his gold youtube play button. 

Same here, I used Android as my daily phone for four years (Droid X, HTC Thunderbolt, and Razr Maxx) and then I eventually switched to a 5s and then upgraded to a 6s+. And honestly, I find that for everything I do the two OS's are basically identical in terms of use. I've also used OSX (since leopard) and Windows (since XP) side by side, and again, everything I do on one I can easily do on the other (excluding gaming/high GPU power programs). And during the past year I've been using a Galaxy Note 8 for taking notes, and it works more or less the same as every iPad I've used (excluding the stylus/split view -- which sucks imo)....although there is something about Touch Wiz that seriously pisses me off. 

I would really like to get ahold of the Nexus 6P/Moto X to play around with Android as my daily device instead of my 6s+ (not that I'm disappointed with my 6s+, in fact I couldn't be happier, but I'd still like to know what Android is like these days). Same goes for the Lumia 950XL. Alas, I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars just to try out Android/windows phones, and I'm not a reviewer, so I'm not getting either for free. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.