'Jobs' movie reviewed by Steve Wozniak himself

TopWargamer

Yeah I heard about this, how wozniak says that it's way over dramatised and exaggerated by these people. To be fair, I can't imagine showing what happened accurately with steve jobs would be that interesting to watch

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Yeah I heard about this, how wozniak says that it's way over dramatised and exaggerated by these people. To be fair, I can't imagine showing what happened accurately with steve jobs would be that interesting to watch

Knowing hollywood they would throw a fight scene and massive explosions somewhere into it just to make it interesting for the masses.

Knowing hollywood they would throw a fight scene and massive explosions somewhere into it just to make it interesting for the masses.

A huge Jobs on Woz fight scene, which is also a police chase scene ending on the top of the empire state building or some shit like that

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Jobs 2 directed by Micheal bay 

there is a older movie about the start of apple and Microsoft and stuff. and it's pretty close to what really happend. but I forgot the name

there is a older movie about the start of apple and Microsoft and stuff. and it's pretty close to what really happend. but I forgot the name

Pirates Of Silicon Valley?

Pirates Of Silicon Valley?

slick recommended it in the live stream didn't he 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Everyone watch Pirates of Silicon Valley and wait for the Aaron Sorkin directed Apple movie, it will be far better. It's based off Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs biography and has a whole lot of input from Woz. Sorkin did The Social Network, and that was both accurate and fantastically acted/directed.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Is the movie entertaining? Because I don't care about the facts

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I thought Woz would have had the same reaction for Pirates of Silicon Valley, but I was wrong:

I thought Woz would have had the same reaction for Pirates of Silicon Valley, but I was wrong:

<video>

I believe Bill Gates also commented on it, saying how a lot of it was real even if ever-so-slightly over-dramatised for the sake of making it more interesting, with the exception of Steve Ballmer which he says is completely different from how they portrayed him.

There needs to be a Pirates of the Silicon Valley 2 sequel about how Microsoft lost the position as "Big Brother" and the whole Apple vs Google battle. Although I'm guessing it can't really be as interesting considering how the fact that they were such small companies and everything they did was more personal made the movie that much more interesting.

There needs to be a Pirates of the Silicon Valley 2 sequel about how Microsoft lost the position as "Big Brother" and the whole Apple vs Google battle. Although I'm guessing it can't really be as interesting considering how the fact that they were such small companies and everything they did was more personal made the movie that much more interesting.

Discovery Science made a few documentaries about the history of the Internet, including Microsoft's terrible business practice when they launched Internet Explorer.

Browser Wars - About Internet Explorer vs NetScape (which later became Mozilla Firefox)

Search - About how Google started, and how other companies like Yahoo was dominating before them, as well as how they lost the lead.

Bubble - About the dot-com bubble and the rise of Amazon.com and eBay.com.

People Power - Talks about peer to peer networks, Napster and how it revolutionized how people shared music (and how it was shut down) as well as the web 2.0 and social networks such as Facebook.

I highly recommend everyone who is interested in Internet history to watch them. They are not entertainment movies like Pirates of Silicon Valley, but they are very interesting and I think people will find them entertaining anyway.