Dedicated server hosting provider Suggestions (Low Cost)

TheKDub

Hello all, I've been trying to find a good, reliable dedicated server provider for a while, I need it to have at least 16GB of RAM, a CPU with high single-threaded performance, and an SSD is preferred.

It would also be great if it came with DDOS protection and at least a 100Mb/s connection.

The highest I can afford monthly is around $45USD,

The server will be used for hosting two different minecraft servers (Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Legends), and possibly a teamspeak server, and maybe a website if I feel like it.

Currently I'm looking at some of the offerings from SoYouStart.

From SoYouStart I could get:
Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2, 16GB of RAM, 3x120GB SSDs in RAID, 250Mb/s  connection speed, and OVH's DDOS protection for $42 a month.

It's a pretty nice deal, I get 16 free monthly IPs, 100GB of backup storage, I can pick what operating system I want to use on it, and all sorts of stuff. I'd most likely just end up using something such as Ubuntu or Debian for the operating system as they charge an extra $25 a month for windows server operating systems...

Anyone know of a better offer from another dedicated hosting provider?

Thanks!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

AWS.

@TheKDub Posting for my own information :P

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

AWS.

Their pricing and such is too confusing for me to figure out right now...

Remember, I need it to be below around $45USD per month, running 24/7.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Their pricing and such is too confusing for me to figure out right now...

Remember, I need it to be below around $45USD per month, running 24/7.

Amazon S3 is what you need.

Also, at that price, good hosting is really difficult to come by, especially what you want.

@TheKDub Flipper Host

Host Havoc

I personally use them and they're great

I need a dedicated server, one that I can control myself and run whatever I want from..

Right now I've got one of my servers on Nodecraft, they're fantastic, though pricing is a little high, and going with two servers from them would cost quite a bit more than it would to get a dedi from kimsufi or soyoustart.

I need a dedicated server, one that I can control myself and run whatever I want from..

Right now I've got one of my servers on Nodecraft, they're fantastic, though pricing is a little high, and going with two servers from them would cost quite a bit more than it would to get a dedi from kimsufi or soyoustart.

What about HostHavoc? They have a minecraft control panel

What about HostHavoc? They have a minecraft control panel

You're not listening to what I'm saying are you?

I want a DEDICATED box (Meaning that nobody else has a server on it) for my server, hosthavoc, from what I've seen, does NOT offer DEDICATED boxes, only shared servers....

You're not listening to what I'm saying are you?

I want a DEDICATED box (Meaning that nobody else has a server on it) for my server, hosthavoc, from what I've seen, does NOT offer DEDICATED boxes, only shared servers....

Is there really a difference in terms of performance? You're not going to get a dedicated server with 16GB of RAM for $45 a month (with Windows), lmao

Maybe they can throttle a bit but I think a dedicated server is totally unnecessary

Is there really a difference in terms of performance? You're not going to get a dedicated server with 16GB of RAM for $45 a month (with Windows), lmao

Maybe they can throttle a bit but I think a dedicated server is totally unnecessary

Looks like someone didn't read my post -_-

I can get a dedicated server with a Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2, 16GB of RAM, 3x120GB SSDs in RAID, 250Mb/s  connection speed, and OVH's DDOS protection for $42 a month from SoYouStart.

And I never said that it has to have windows...

I'd most likely just end up using something such as Ubuntu or Debian for the operating system as they charge an extra $25 a month for windows server operating systems... 

And having a dedicated server for it means that I can allocate as much RAM as needed to the servers, and also allocate whatever other resources I want to them, and not have to worry about some other person on the same server making a mess and killing the performance for everyone else...