i7-6700k Binned chips

It looked fake to me, But you better wait for more people to reply

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Maybe it is genuine. But not very convincing

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Even if not, going through these the voltages were all pretty high for comfort. Like 1.42V+ on a lot of the 4.7 and 4.8s.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

It's a legit site. @Gofspar has bought from them.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Hi i was planning on buying a i7-6700k . from http://siliconlottery.com/ is it a trustworthy enough website to buy binned chips ? or is there better more trustworthy website out there ? thanks 

And why exactly do you want binned chips? Just get a normal chip and OC it yourself. If you are willing to go 1.4v, you can get that with most regular units.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Maybe it is genuine. But not very convincing

Even if not, going through these the voltages were all pretty high for comfort. Like 1.42V+ on a lot of the 4.7 and 4.8s.

It's a legit site. @Gofspar has bought from them.

I should put my 3930k up on there. I got itnto at least 4.8ghz on 1.4v

And why exactly do you want binned chips? Just get a normal chip and OC it yourself. If you are willing to go 1.4v, you can get that with most regular units.

i thought it was better to pay extra $20 bucks for a "more confirm better binned chip to overclock" if not i could pay less but i could get a i7-6700k that overclock pretty bad.

did they overclock it to very high ? is that above average ?

i thought it was better to pay extra $20 bucks for a "more confirm better binned chip to overclock" if not i could pay less but i could get a i7-6700k that overclock pretty bad.

did they overclock it to very high ? is that above average ?

Skylakes seems to be a lot more consistent than Haswell at OCing. Again, if you are willing to go that high on the voltages, you'll get at least 4.6ghz 99% of the time.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I got lucky with my chip. It'll do 4.6ghz @ 1.17v, 4.7ghz @1.20v(probably could get 1.19, but I'm lazy and I don't wanna stress test.), and 4.8ghz @ 1.225v. 

I ran Intel xtu for an hour at 5ghz 1.335v before shutting it down. Temps were too hot for my liking.

Spoiler

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Skylakes seems to be a lot more consistent than Haswell at OCing. Again, if you are willing to go that high on the voltages, you'll get at least 4.6ghz 99% of the time.

I got lucky with my chip. It'll do 4.6ghz @ 1.17v, 4.7ghz @1.20v(probably could get 1.19, but I'm lazy and I don't wanna stress test.), and 4.8ghz @ 1.225v. 

I ran Intel xtu for an hour at 5ghz 1.335v before shutting it down. Temps were too hot for my liking.

but with that high Voltage they are using. it seems more than comfortable for that voltage.

and i want to ask if after they tried and when they pack it back to resell to me. it wont have any problems right ?since their voltage is pretty high im afraid the temps to be too high and might spoil the i7-6700k. im worried because im going to import back from NA to Malaysia. wont have any chance to ship it back to replace it..

but with that high Voltage they are using. it seems more than comfortable for that voltage.and i want to ask if after they tried and when they pack it back to resell to me. it wont have any problems right ?since their voltage is pretty high im afraid the temps to be too high and might spoil the i7-6700k. im worried because im going to import back from NA to Malaysia. wont have any chance to ship it back to replace it..

You could try emailing and asking for a chip with lower volts. Skylake can take more volts than Haswell/Sandybridge. 1.4 isn't too crazy high for skylake, as long as you can keep it cool.

Spoiler

Main Rig

Plex Server WIP

Lenovo Legion Laptop