[CLOSED] Yet another Humble Bundle Giveaway! 10 Games! :D

bartekxx12

Hey everyone, I decided to purchase yet another Humble Bundle to giveaway (proceeds go to charity so it's worth it).

I have the following games to giveaway - 

Steam -

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

Origin -

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

To enter the giveaway you need to do both - 

Reply to this topic with the name of the game you want

There will be a total of 10 winners. 

Winners will be selected at 9:30PM UK Time, this giveaway was posted at 04:09PM UK Time

Crysis 2 Origin

System: Windows 8.1 Pro\Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme\Intel i7 3930k @3.2ghz (Very Lazy)\Corsair H110\16 GB Corsair Vengance 4x4gb @1600 MHZ\2x Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming in SLI \2TB Seagate Barracuda, 256 GB Samsung 840 Evo \Corsair Air 540\OCZ ZX1250\Silverstone Red extensions 

Monitors: DP2710 X-Star, Asus PB287Q

You can't ask for likes, violates the CoC

Did not know that, changed it to post only. :D

ı want Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box (steam)

thx for giveaway

You can't ask for likes, it violates the CoC.

Did not know that, changed it to post only :D, Like the post if you want to, or dislike if you don't, I don't care anymore (Linus <3 )

LoxeZOmw.jpg

Dead Space - Steam 

Dead Space 3 - origin 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Dead Space 3 :D

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

here is my reply :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Dead Space 3 :D

ALL the giveaways lately

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Dead Space 3 Origin

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Is it possible to redeem a code for lets say dead space on Origin, and then redeem it with the steam code on steam?

Dead Space - steam

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black