games...

killerson69

ARMA 3 is fun but you need a very beast computer. Even with my sig rig I struggle to get 30FPS. (though I am balls to the walls on settings when it comes to sims.)

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

I suggest Mad Max

If your in it for quests and story Mad Max

If you wanna play with friends Arma 3, I didn't like Arma because its a game you need to have friends and a kick-ass PC to play at.

G2A seems to be having quite a good sale right now I just browsed their catalogue about 5 minutes ago and I saw mad max for 71%off.

G2A seems to be having quite a good sale right now I just browsed their catalogue about 5 minutes ago and I saw mad max for 71%off.

im not sure i really trust G2A

im not sure i really trust G2A

They're fine providing you get the G2A shield. a lot of people use them. The only time it gets a little bit sketchy is the price of user sold Windows keys.

so i have like $90 and i want to get some games to get i was thinking about GTA V or arma 3. any suggestions??

Neither imo.

Buy Metal Gear Solid if you haven't.

If you already have that, then i'd say buy ARMA 3 if your computer can handle it.,.. GTAV isnt fun at all after beating the Story and after unlocking everything it dies really quickly...

ARMA 3 at least has mods... And a large community.

Rust

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

ARMA 3 is fun but you need a very beast computer. Even with my sig rig I struggle to get 30FPS. (though I am balls to the walls on settings when it comes to sims.)

Something to consider with Arma III is that fps in multiplayer largely depends on the server you're playing on. Yes, it's weird, but that's how it is. In Breaking Point servers (an A3 mod) I get ~60fps constantly on near max settings everywhere but cities; in cities I get ~40fps. Your specs are better than mine as well.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

What kind of games do you like?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I haven't played MGS:5, but Witcher 3 takes the cake for me for best game of this year so far.

• Insurgency
  • Chivalry
  • A lady of the night

i already have insurgency and i love it.

mostly FPS

Shadow Warrior (2013), Sniper Elite 3, Spec Ops: The Line, Sleeping Dogs.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I suggest Mad Max

If your in it for quests and story Mad Max

If you wanna play with friends Arma 3, I didn't like Arma because its a game you need to have friends and a kick-ass PC to play at.

Mad Max Story couldnt be more boring. And what Quests?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

There's a site called "allkeyshop" - google it, don't want to link anything. Basiclly, it gathers the prices from all game selling websites so you can easily find the cheapest/best deals with no problem (sometimes even g2a doesn't stand close).

GTA V isn't that fun unless you have some friends with really good imagination to share that experience since there's not interesting to do after finish the story, heists and doing some races.

I bought GTA V from G2A for 45 euros, I regret it but at the time I thought it is a must have game.

Tomb Raider was fun, although, the story is really short (like 10 hours).

Currently I am playing mad max, have finished only two missions but looks like it's gonna be an awesome game (I didn't like the movie a bit though).

Hitman Absolution was cool, too but I didn't enjoy it for the story (imo it wasn't that interesting) I enjoyed it because I am into spy stuff and stealthy games.

Mad Max Story couldnt be more boring. And what Quests?

Okay so its clear you have no interest in cars, completing objectives

and everything the human desires. 

Wasteland missions, convoys ect 

Okay so its clear you have no interest in cars, completing objectives

and everything the human desires. 

Wasteland missions, convoys ect

I call that busy work, not quests. Fun for some hours and than you start all over do the same stuff again and again.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I call that busy work, not quests. Fun for some hours and than you start all over do the same stuff again and again.

Busy work

2+2

0/1 good luck figuring that one out 

Get arma 3

Mods usually run 60-80 fps on me

It has lots of mods and custom server "mods" / plugins basicly .And a new map is coming out in 2016

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)