980 for $379 & 970 for $260 B-STOCK

Shadow Ghost
Go to solution Solved by Lays,

While B-stock shit is generally good, I still wouldn't put it in the hot deals section as they ARE still refurbished.

I believe some of these cards are also things that were returned with step-up program as well, and refurbished is not necessarily a bad thing.  They could of been RMA'd for the smallest things, like coil whine, or a buzzy-fan, then had repairs made and work perfectly fine now.  I think the odds of you getting one that was damaged beyond belief and had to be completely repaired & resoldered or something is super unlikely.   I mean cmon, when's the last time you heard of a brand new present-day GPU like a 980 or 970 just flat out randomly dying?   It's a 1 in a thousand thing, and you have a 1 year warranty to back that up.  

Everyone is so paranoid about used/pre-owned cards, I've bought nearly 10 used GPU's and never had any issues.  EVGA has a really good rep in the GPU world & you have a 1 year warranty, these prices are cheaper than used cards most of the time, I see no reason to be so picky.