too many BSOD's in one day (minidumps included)

JewishBacon

Ive been plagued with blue screens for the last few weeks, and I decided today I have had enough! I had so mane BSODs today that ive lost track and its quite ridiculous. 

Here are my last 5 minidumps of the day in a zip file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18947065/minidumping/MiniDump.rar

Here is my report from the pinned post in the troubleshooting section:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18947065/minidumping/myreport.rar

I have no idea how to fix this... please help 

OS - Windows 10
· x64
· win 7 was on this system but i did the free update to 10 a while ago. i dont think this is the issue
· Age of system hardware varries, Ive got parts that are 4 years, 6 years, and a month old in my case
· Age of OS installation - about 3 months
· CPU = 4770k
· Video Card: sapphire 280x  dual x 
· MotherBoard - MSI GD65 gaming
· Power Supply - rosewill 650 watt
I built this desktop. 

*******UPDATE*********

I am currently running memtest per the suggestion of @iamdarkyoshi . It just looped to 100% pass and it looks like the test is restarting. Here is a picture I took of it. its currently at 25% and I have 606 errors. Where should I go from here?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4zRbzacbd7AX0c3anNUS3lNZWs/view?usp=sharing

Edited by JewishBacon

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

um what if I dont have a disk drive? I can put this on a flash drive and boot from it ya?

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

• 2 weeks later...

Well, considering you have a crapload of errors, try to apply for an RMA for your ram. I had to RMA my ram... twice. If you can go overnight without any errors, then the ram is good. but with 606 errors, it is no surprise that the system is crashing. After I got my new ram (the second time) I immediately ran memtest, and not a single error after 12 hours, and this is what made the difference. not a SINGLE crash since I put the new ram in.

Well, considering you have a crapload of errors, try to apply for an RMA for your ram. I had to RMA my ram... twice. If you can go overnight without any errors, then the ram is good. but with 606 errors, it is no surprise that the system is crashing. After I got my new ram (the second time) I immediately ran memtest, and not a single error after 12 hours, and this is what made the difference. not a SINGLE crash since I put the new ram in.

I have 4 DIMMS from 2 kits of ram. how do I know which have failed? 

I have 4 DIMMS from 2 kits of ram. how do I know which have failed?

run memtest with one pair installed, then run memtest on the other set. I didn't bother with my 64gb of ram, I just RMAed it all.

run memtest with one pair installed, then run memtest on the other set. I didn't bother with my 64gb of ram, I just RMAed it all.

I knew this day would come. One kit is about 4 years old, the other kit is two years old. time to get new ram...thanks for your help!