loving dem core 21 WUs

normally I get 30-35k credit for completed wus with core 21 wus I am getting 95-100k credit. amazing. much credit so pleased wow points

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

if they take 3 times as much there's no real gain ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Core x21 are causing my 780 to hit 64'C and throttle down by about 10-30 MHz... starting to believe there will come a time soon when GPU folding will require me to run my GPU at a much lower frequency to successfully complete WUs while I'm at work (or else I'll thermal BSoD) ((Still not sure why, but I get a WHEA when I'm away and that kills by bonus))

(((Would really like help disabling thermal protections, as GPUs can reach much higher temps than this without health issues)))

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

Core x21 are causing my 780 to hit 64'C and throttle down by about 10-30 MHz... starting to believe there will come a time soon when GPU folding will require me to run my GPU at a much lower frequency to successfully complete WUs while I'm at work (or else I'll thermal BSoD) ((Still not sure why, but I get a WHEA when I'm away and that kills by bonus))

(((Would really like help disabling thermal protections, as GPUs can reach much higher temps than this without health issues)))

Kepler Bios Tweaker would be your best bet....

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer?聽Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I just set the fans to 85%. try to increase power limit to 102 or 103 that might help..

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

I have set my power at the max allowable through EVGA PrecisionX (106%) and keep the fans at 100%... currently running at 1110 MHz at 58'C. This is an x18 core. if this were a x21, I'd be throttled down to something like 1086 MHz at 64'C

@Imakuni, what is a bios tweaker and would it risk making my GPU unstable and fail units as opposed to BSODing?

I have set my power at the max allowable through EVGA PrecisionX (106%) and keep the fans at 100%... currently running at 1110 MHz at 58'C. This is an x18 core. if this were a x21, I'd be throttled down to something like 1086 MHz at 64'C

@Imakuni, what is a bios tweaker and would it risk making my GPU unstable and fail units as opposed to BSODing?

The Bios Tweaker utilities, as the name implies, allows you to hack the Bios and modify it freely. You can use it to allow the card to suck in more power, or increase the temperature cap at which the GPU starts to throttle. You can try pushing your voltages (and temps) even further with it.

However, if the card is unstable at a particular setting of clocks / voltages / temps, it will remain unstable, there's nothing to be done about it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer?聽Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Hook me up with a good tweaker? I am using a Zotac 780 AMP! Edition.

Hook me up with a good tweaker? I am using a Zotac 780 AMP! Edition.

Good luck....

http://www.overclock.net/t/1474548/kepler-bios-tweaker-1-27-basics-for-those-previous-users-who-want-to-know-what-it-means