I don't like turnip.

I don't like turnip because it's what those people 'you kinda don't want to talk to, but they keep talking to you' would say constantly. It annoys me, and makes me feel just gross. I don't know about this, but I may need to see a doctor.

blackshades on

Turnips or GTFO this forum. jk jk

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

whenever I hear vote for turnip... I see a humanized turnip standing at a political podium with his hand raised in the air like hitler or something..with a bunch of other vegetables in the audience

someone should draw this and put in on a linus shirt

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

whenever I hear vote for turnip... I see a humanized turnip standing at a political podium with his hand raised in the air like hitler or something..with a bunch of other vegetables in the audience

someone should draw this and put in on a linus shirt

You know if Trump wins the Turnip overlords will control America.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.