What desk do you people use ?

MADCATZ

I'm planning on building one soon, it's not extremely hard to build your own. The main issue is that the tools to make it easy aren't cheap. I have those tools so I may aswell do it myself, much more customisability.

Some of the other ideas might be viable for you, two cheap desks side by side, or an expensive prebuilt one.

I use a folding stock table, like the ones they use at churches and events. It works great, I have more real estate than my old desk had, and that thing was a monster.

Actually, the best thing in the world is that my first ever computer desk was a tempered glass panel from a TV stand and a couple of large moving boxes. Ah, that desk was amazing...

No idea, no brand name, no logo, serial number, I think it's just a custom desk. 

Very simple, rectangular flat top with 4 legs and made of mahogany. Damn good desk though, my friend knows me too well.

I have a SteelCase desk from the 40s that I use... It's pretty awesome. We found it in the walls and basement of our house when it was getting remodeled. #nojoke.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)