ProXPN Premium LIFETIME License - $40 USD 48hr offer (New Accounts)

If you are a new member, you can receive a lifetime Premium ProXPN license for 40 USD.  Thanks to @SGgrc.  Note StackSocial account creation seems broken.  Use FB portal.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Hmm, I wonder what the catch is, that is very very cheap for what it says it provides over a 'life time'.

Does anyone use this? Have anything to say about the service? Is it reliable? Would you recommend it? I would definitely be interested in this consider I currently pay $7 a month for my VPN service. I'll have to do some research if no one has anything to provide. Might be too good to pass up on consider how much I'd save and it would pay for itself in 5.6 months time.

It's legit. Bought it. Seems to work well

Edit: It sucks. Don't buy

It's legit. Bought it. Seems to work well

Edit: It sucks. Don't buy

What's the catch about it? $40.00 does seem too good to be true.

It works, but I went from 120 Mbps to less than 20 Mbps, which does seem like a big loss. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

What's the catch about it? $40.00 does seem too good to be true.

It looks awful and it drops your connection dramatically. I went from 20 Mbps to almost 1 Mbps in download speed. It's awful plus it's not very intuitive and doesn't have anything to help with that like a manual or a guide. It's not very good.

It looks awful and it drops your connection dramatically. I went from 20 Mbps to almost 1 Mbps in download speed. It's awful plus it's not very intuitive and doesn't have anything to help with that like a manual or a guide. It's not very good.

Good points, thanks for the info.