Titanfall hits a 10 million milestone

Bouzoo

Titanfall was actually first FPS i played in about 5 years, it was actually very fun and actually kind of unique among all the other FPS games. I thought it was weird when people started talking that it failed and nobody is playing it anymore. 

So much hate for this game.

I really loved it and to be honest, this is probably one of my favorite games to play online.

I very rarely play online multiplayer games, but this one I always come back to.

It is fun. Plain and simple. Lots of action, explosions....and you get to pilot a F@$*&$& robot! It is amazing to me!

I usually hop online with my cousin and do a few matches. Never had a laggy game....never had a moment where I couldn't find a lobby.

I think this is a great game, and I am glad they hit the 10 million mark of....whatever it is they hit? (Post didn't really clarify what the milestone was)

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Bought it recently while it was on the cheap, gotta say i really enjoy it, scratched the fast fps itch i feel every now and then .

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I'm gonna say this is copies sold, and not players. The game is 50something Gigs when it only needs to be less than 10Gb.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Thought it was a generic boring shooter back when it got released, after seeing some play through on twitch: still think it's just a mother boring generic shooter

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I quite enjoy Titanfall. It was well worth the $5 I paid for it.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I regret buying it on release. Didn't even play 5 hours.

Thats definately not 10 millions copies sold, and about players EA had tons of free weekends try outs for titan fall, and the open beta phase, if those are unique player numbers rest assured they included the aforementioned players that didnt bought anything.

Was the fastest game I dropped. I blame the campaign! Oh wait......

@Rorix same boat but didnt even last one hour.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset