i want to make my own keyboard language

Dragontamercos

i was playing a mario game one day AND LOOKED AT THE SKY A BILLION IN FIREWORKS WENT OFF IN MY HEAD

post-255751-0-64480200-1443944496.jpg

Now i want to make my own language of incomprehensible bullshit

how does one happen to start such a project

A human who wants so destroy all else

-demonic satan Duane

Step one : Start

Step two : Be done

Step three : Sit back and watch the world burn

Step one : Start

Step two : Be done

Step three : Sit back and watch the world burn

i mean like really REALLY make one STEP BY STEP

-demonic satan Duane

You can write a luanguage packet for windows\unix, it's not a big deal.

Then 3d-print your new keycaps and you're done.

You can write a luanguage packet for windows\unix, it's not a big deal.

Then 3d-print your new keycaps and you're done.

How do i do it HOW DO I MAKE THE stuff

im pretty sure i use a .jpg so it blends in with the background

also just just link a video

-demonic satan Duane

Is that even a language?  It just looks like characters are replaced with mario symbols. You really need to be clearer about what you want to do. What does a .JPG have to do with language, and how does it relate to peripherals?

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Is that even a language?  It just looks like characters are replaced with mario symbols. You really need to be clearer about what you want to do. What does a .JPG have to do with language, and how does it relate to peripherals?

I couldent find a place for it

and no that was a joke in a game now i want to make a joke real....

-demonic satan Duane

You could just make a font like the webdings font and change the system font

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I couldent find a place for it

and no that was a joke in a game now i want to make a joke real....

You still haven't explained what you want to do? Change the system font? Change your keyboard keycaps? If it's software then it doesn't belong in the hardware subforum.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How do i do it HOW DO I MAKE THE stuff

im pretty sure i use a .jpg so it blends in with the background

also just just link a video

You want me to google it for you?

You still haven't explained what you want to do? Change the system font? Change your keyboard keycaps? If it's software then it doesn't belong in the hardware subforum.

already said it

i want to change the keys to a new keys A=FLOWER something like that

-demonic satan Duane

already said it

i want to change the keys to a new keys A=FLOWER something like that

Re-read your posts. I don't see anything saying that.

Anyway, that's not a new language, it's a code.

By keys, i take it your mean keyboard keys. Not the characters in the OS? The easiest way would obviosuly be just use some graphics software like paint/gimp and design each key and print them out, then stick them over the keyboard. Then, like other people have said, you could design keycaps and get them 3d printed, but you need to be able to 3d model the exact keycaps for your keyboard (it would be easier if they were cherry mx since you could probable find exisiting models) but then you would have to model an engraving of the design onto each of them. That would take a fair amount of time, and cost a lot to get printed with a decent material.