MacBook Pro Death

Number

My friend wants to make his laptop die so he can get a new one. How can he make his macbook pro die?

Numbre

Give it a bath

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

My friend wants to make his laptop die so he can get a new one. How can he make his macbook pro die?

Why not just sell or or something, stupid waste to destroy a good working machine.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Tell him to stop being stupid and be thankful for what he has instead of destroying perfectly good hardware

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Why.... 

What generation is it?

Just take out the battery, show to his parents and say it wont turn on. Then get a new one and sell the old one.

Sad how insurance scams are on the low and parent scams are on the high!

Why not just sell or or something, stupid waste to destroy a good working machine.

cuz mommy and daddy cant justify buying liitle jonny a new laptop while that one is working just fine.

I get the feeling the intention is to get the new one under warrentee, since there would be no reason to destroy a working one just to buy another

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Either your really fucking stupid, or your friends really stupid. Or your friends really poor and your friends parents are rich. Or your friends spoiled as fuck and his parents won't get him a new laptop. Or your friends parents are really cheap and you have like a 6 year old or older laptop. Which is the only reason this would make sense.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

#English

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

• 3 weeks later...

Either your really fucking stupid, or your friends really stupid. Or your friends really poor and your friends parents are rich. Or your friends spoiled as fuck and his parents won't get him a new laptop. Or your friends parents are really cheap and you have like a 6 year old or older laptop. Which is the only reason this would make sense.

its 5 years old

NO JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

#plsnojudgeme

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Put malware on it. Throw it across a room. Drop it. Splash water at it (you never know with rain showering down xD). 

GO to ebay or craigslist and sell the laptop for mullah? Then either tell your parents it was stolen or you just go buy another one.

What laptop do you have though? And which one do you want?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Are you asking how to commit insurance fraud?

Nope he asking us how to bullshit parents and make it die so they buy him a new one.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),