Constant packet loss

Hower

no but why do it? they seem to be having no problems with it

no but why do it? they seem to be having no problems with it

So we can prove they don't have issues and we can narrow things down. If you're positive they are all working fine then the issue is within your computer. Testing what is believed to be a healthy connection will also give us a baseline and a target connection quality to aim for.

So we can prove they don't have issues and we can narrow things down. If you're positive they are all working fine then the issue is within your computer. Testing what is believed to be a healthy connection will also give us a baseline and a target connection quality to aim for.

well yes i have spent up to 2 hours while they ar gaming and they have had no problems while my games are still really really laggy. If you have any other suggestions how i can narrow the search down.. i'm all ears

well yes i have spent up to 2 hours while they ar gaming and they have had no problems while my games are still really really laggy. If you have any other suggestions how i can narrow the search down.. i'm all ears

I'm really not sure sure since you're said you have tried reinstalling your driver. I'm at my end here I think.