Router password recovery

MrSushi

Hello.

I have forgotten my router username and password. Do you know about any way of password recovering? The router brand is ZTE and model is ZXV10 H201L. Please if you know about any way of recovering username and password let me know.

Thank you for replying.

Hello.

I have forgotten my router usernam and password. Do you know about any way of password recovering? The router brand is ZTE and model is ZXV10 H201L. Please if you know about any way of recovering username and password let me know.

Thank you for replying.

Find the IP of your router, should be in the back, 192.168.1.1 is the default sometimes, a login page will appear, put "admin" as both username and password without the quotations. Then go over to setup and restart everything, put your username and password and everything necessary

you can look up factory defaults. (usually "admin admin" or "admin -blank password-")

aside from that, resetting the device should restore it to default password.

Find the IP of your router, should be in the back, 192.168.1.1 is the default sometimes, a login page will appear, put "admin" as both username and password without the quotations. Then go over to setup and restart everything, put your username and password and everything necessary

username and pw arent set do default

you can look up factory defaults. (usually "admin admin" or "admin -blank password-")

aside from that, resetting the device should restore it to default password.

yes but if i reset it i wont be able to configure it back so that it works properly