Hey,

I was looking at my online profiles for various accounts and was unhappy with the username I chose to be my go-to for many sites (including this one). So I came up with a new one and I want your opinion on it.

Technolobe.

Yay or nay? Do you like it or do you maybe have some feedback? Let me know!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, nay.

What's wrong with Sensi? I like it.

Well I tell to you in return that ones name containing a numeral is not proper fashion indeed. At least my modest knowledge of such things tells me so. If you do say however that an integer is acceptable or otherwise adds charm, then I do say that you may have a point.

Well I tell to you in return that ones name containing a numeral is not proper fashion indeed. At least my modest knowledge of such things tells me so. If you do say however that an integer is acceptable or otherwise adds charm, then I do say that you may have a point.

at most I'd just knock off the number. They kind of irritate me a little as well, but... I don't see any reason to change the rest of the username.

at most I'd just knock off the number. They kind of irritate me a little as well, but... I don't see any reason to change the rest of the username.

I'm just worried that someone else may have taken the username without the numbers on some of the many websites I use. So the next best thing would be to just make a new, unique username.

XxTechnolobexX

and your good  :P

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

XxTechnolobexX

and your good  :P

*Looks at sig*

*Looks at flair*

*Back at sig*

1303663922132519087.jpg