Will you be getting RainBow Six Siege?

freexavier

Will you buy RainBow Six Siege? I'm asking this because if there are little people getting. I won't, because Match Finding would be very hard. Also finding one that has good Ping. In the BETA I'm Matched with people and get around 250ms.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

no because there isnt a campaign thus no goal, so I don't care about it anymore

no because there isnt a campaign thus no goal, so I don't care about it anymore

There won't be? That sucks. I enjoyed playing coop mode with my brother in RainBow Six Vegas 2.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

No, probably not. I'm a huge fan of rainbow six but siege just isn't my type of game. 

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Yea maybe if it's 30$ or 40$ if it's 60$ nope. It doesn't even have a story.

Titanfall got away with that somehow.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

For a MP only game that doesn't seem too big, $60 is a bit too much.  So probably not until there's some kind of price drop.

For a MP only game that doesn't seem too big, $60 is a bit too much.  So probably not until there's some kind of price drop.

Yea maybe if it's 30$ or 40$ if it's 60$ nope. It doesn't even have a story.

Titanfall got away with that somehow.

I agree that $60 is just to much for a Multiplayer only game.

Also finding one that has good Ping. In the BETA I'm Matched with people and get around 250ms.

my average ping was about 60-85, what are you talking about?

and mathcmaking and connection/loading problems that are in the beta will deffinetly get fixed

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I agree that $60 is just to much for a Multiplayer only game.

How do you feel about a game like Battlefield 4? Yes, it has a token single-player campaign, but it's awful and I doubt anyone who bought the game felt that any significant amount of their $60 was justified by the presence of that campaign. However, I spent several hundred hours in the multiplayer, and I definitely feel I've gotten my money's worth out of it.

In my opinion, a game like Titanfall or Evolve is a problem because they lack the mechanical depth to have any staying power. The idea of someone getting $60 of content out of those games seems very unlikely.

Maybe later, when we know that the matchmaking is fixed, I had a lot of fun playing this game.

144Hz goodness

No it's a game that will be dead and forgotten a month(maybe even 3 weeks) after release.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

IF the game will get good reviews and isnt a broken port i might buy it once the price goes down. The game has some potential, lets hope Ubisoft is done digging...

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Played the closed Beta, pretty good, not worth $60. If I can get it for $30, I might do it, still iffy. 

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

What i´ve seen so far. No. It will be dead within 2 Month´s.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO