Best Camera between these cameras?

Whats the best camera between these?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IB1BTWI/ref=psdc_3017941_t1_B00BW6LY2Y

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Creator-18-55mm-VIDEOMIC-Sandisk/dp/B0125UM58C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_421_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KYSZEAZ2FMX3ZDGN501#dpr-review-summary-widget

Things Im looking for

-best camera for Time Lapses

-awesome pic quality 

-with really nice video recording with good ISO

-best quality video

-easy to use (if i dont have to sacrifice other things)

*If you have better cameras with the same price range, plz let me know THANK YOU!

For performance, they should be pretty similar considering it is the same camera for the most part. The T5 just happens to be a more lack luster body in terms of features, one of the most helpful for video being the flippy screen, which alone would sell me on the T5i over the other one because of how much ease of use it adds to filming.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

if your doing video go for the T5i. but the T6i is out and you might want to look into that also. its been along time since ive been into cameras so im not sure whats new, but the T3i with a good set of lenses was always the best bet. start with a 50mm 1.8 lens. 

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

For performance, they should be pretty similar considering it is the same camera for the most part. The T5 just happens to be a more lack luster body in terms of features, one of the most helpful for video being the flippy screen, which alone would sell me on the T5i over the other one because of how much ease of use it adds to filming.

What the best camera right now that can shoot video at 60fps?

What the best camera right now that can shoot video at 60fps?

The T5 and T5i can only shoot 1080p30

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The T5 and T5i can only shoot 1080p30

yea i saw that , what about the best camera that you know of, not these cameras, that can do 60fps and same price range?>

Things Im looking for

-best camera for Time Lapses

-awesome pic quality 

-with really nice video recording with good ISO

-best quality video

-easy to use (if i dont have to sacrifice other things)

What's the maximum amount of money that you are willing to spend?  (Including the cost of accessories like an intervalometer, microphone, spare batteries, memory cards, and other accessories.)*

Unless you are going to accept the various picture styles that are built into the camera, no camera provides "awesome" image quality right out of the camera.  The term "awesome" in reference to image quality is also subjective.

If you take one single image taken with a photo camera and one frame extracted from a blu-ray quality full HD video, both recording a scene in the same ideal conditions, the image quality of the stills photo will be a lot better than a frame from a video.  Time-lapse is simply taking still photos taken at a set interval, combining them into a video that is scaled down and cropped to whatever resolution, frame rate and screen ratio you want to play back (e.g. 12MP/3:2 image cropped to 1920x1080/16:9 @ 25fps) which already reduces the "quality".

ISO, noise, audio issues... all of these things can be mitigated with someone who has the proper tools and knowhow to edit an image or video.

This video (below) was created by someone who has the talent and knowhow to use his gear.  Not because he had the most expensive gear money can buy.

*Buying a camera and a lens is not enough, check out what other gear people have in their camera bags besides a camera and a lens.  So if you have this misconception that buying a camera and a lens is enough to do all the "awesome" things you have in your head...

http://thephotobrigade.com/category/in-my-bag/

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer