EVGA GTX 760 Waterblock!

Hey all, Currently i am trying to gather up materials for water cooling my PC. A huge thing that is post-poning this project is that I cant seem to find a water block that is compatible with my 2x760s. I have 2 x EVGA GTX 760 4GB Super Clocked model with the ACX cooler (04G-P4-2768-KR). I have found WBs that will fit the 2GB model but i do not know if will be compatible with my cards. I have been looking all over the internet but cant seem to find a solution. That's why I'm here asking for your great help. Should I just try to contact customer support or do any of you happen to know if there are any WBs out there for me?????? 

Any and all help will be fantastic!

Please, sell them and spend that $$$ on a better single GPU setup

OP didn't ask about whether he should or should not go for the waterblocks, so your comment isn't really all that relevant.

By the way, I like your profile pic @mournfulbarrel.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

OP didn't ask about whether he should or should not go for the waterblocks, so your comment isn't really all that relevant.

By the way, I like your profile pic @mournfulbarrel.

ok

As long as the 4gb version isn't a custom PCB or design from the 2gb then the water blocks should fit the 4G version.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Hey all, Currently i am trying to gather up materials for water cooling my PC. A huge thing that is post-poning this project is that I cant seem to find a water block that is compatible with my 2x760s. I have 2 x EVGA GTX 760 4GB Super Clocked model with the ACX cooler (04G-P4-2768-KR). I have found WBs that will fit the 2GB model but i do not know if will be compatible with my cards. I have been looking all over the internet but cant seem to find a solution. That's why I'm here asking for your great help. Should I just try to contact customer support or do any of you happen to know if there are any WBs out there for me?????? 

Any and all help will be fantastic!

Your card is compatible with our 970 ACX waterblock :)

Here's the different models for the blocks and backplates.

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-fc970-gtx-acx-nickel

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-fc970-gtx-acx-acetal-nickel

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-fc970-gtx-acx-backplate-black

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-fc970-gtx-acx-backplate-nickel

Seriously????? Thank you so much!   :D

I see that it is compatible with the 04G-P4-2768, but does that mean it is compatible with the 04G-P4-2768-KR???

Seriously????? Thank you so much!   :D

I see that it is compatible with the 04G-P4-2768, but does that mean it is compatible with the 04G-P4-2768-KR???

Indeed...it's the same thing....we just don't put the KR in our database since EVGA always ends there model numbers with KR now

Indeed...it's the same thing....we just don't put the KR in our database since EVGA always ends there model numbers with KR now

ek support ftw

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.