Is it possible to get the windows snapping of Windows 8.1 in Windows 10?

Slater

As the title says. I currently don't like the one in Windows 10 because when i move a window between monitors it gets "stuck" on the sides of either monitor because of the windows snapping. This wasn't an issue with Windows 8.1 since what happened was it would show i could snap it to the left/right of a screen but wouldn't stop the movement of the mouse. So if i really wanted to snap to the side all i had to do was let go, so i'm wondering if its possible to replicate this sort of function in Windows 10 through some settings or something? Right now i have it set to off because i don't want to flick a window across monitors really fast just so i don't get stopped by the snapping feature. I do like being able to maximise windows by dragging them to the top of the screen but that's about it.

So anyway to replicate that sort of function in windows 10? Or am i going to just have to live without windows snapping enabled at all?

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

As the title says. I currently don't like the one in Windows 10 because when i move a window between monitors it gets "stuck" on the sides of either monitor because of the windows snapping. This wasn't an issue with Windows 8.1 since what happened was it would show i could snap it to the left/right of a screen but wouldn't stop the movement of the mouse. So if i really wanted to snap to the side all i had to do was let go, so i'm wondering if its possible to replicate this sort of function in Windows 10 through some settings or something? Right now i have it set to off because i don't want to flick a window across monitors really fast just so i don't get stopped by the snapping feature. I do like being able to maximise windows by dragging them to the top of the screen but that's about it.

So anyway to replicate that sort of function in windows 10? Or am i going to just have to live without windows snapping enabled at all?

If you move windows quickly between monitors they don't get stuck. Moving them slowly results in Windows trying to snap it to the side of the screen.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

If you move windows quickly between monitors they don't get stuck. Moving them slowly results in Windows trying to snap it to the side of the screen.

So i guess i'll just have to get used to moving windows across monitors a bit more quickly then.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

The snapping between screen was a hugely requested feature back in Win8 days.

So yea, move your mouse quickly, and it will make it jump to the other screen and not snap.