Best Sport headphone

Lethal Seraph

I've recently started going back to my hamster-wheel setup again (walking while on pc) for hours at a time. I'm mainly interested on sport headphones. What headphones can you guys suggest?

I'd like to pick just about as close to a audiophile quality. Thanks.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Why does it have to be a sport headphone if you're at home on a treadmill?

We'll the idea is to have it as a viable option. Treadmill right now but I will be used outdoors as well. Obviously doing cardio, you're expected to sweat some so I'm guessing ear covers especially with foam insulation is not a choice.

What do you guys think of Senheiser PMX 685i?

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 

We'll it's a good option. Treadmill right now but I will be used outdoors as well. Obviously doing cardio, you're expected to sweat some so I'm guessing ear covers especially with foam insulation is not a choice.

Okay, just making sure you have thought this through. [emoji4]

The Koss PortaPro is an option that would withstand physical activity and also have a lifetime warranty. Sennheiser makes similar heaphones such as the PX100 and HD229, along with other similar models.

Outside of that, I would mostly suggest IEMs of some sort.

The Koss PortaPro is an option that would withstand physical activity and also have a lifetime warranty. Sennheiser makes similar heaphones such as the PX100 and HD229, along with other similar models.

I've checked the senheiser pmx, looks like a good contender. Sucks it only have 2yrs warranty though, but then again I can pickup one of these for only $25.

I've checked the senheiser pmx, looks like a good contender. Sucks it only have 2yrs warranty though, but then again I can pickup one of these for only $25.

I've only listened to one briefly, but it had the typical warm but clear Sennheiser sound. $25 sounds like a steal.

I've only listened to one briefly, but it had the typical warm but clear Sennheiser sound. $25 sounds like a steal.

Considering they just released a newer version for $109. These 685i is what, made available since 2013? I could pickup the 686, for $75. But still x3 for the older version.

Considering they just released a newer version for $109. These 685i is what, made available since 2013? I could pickup the 686, for $75. But still x3 for the older version.

I'm super not familiar with these cheaper products. There's too many versions and too many models to keep track of so I don't even try.

The only thing I can say is I caution against Sennheiser's IEMs as the cables typically do not last long. Having said that, I just bought a Momentum In-Ear hoping that trend is changing.

I wished they had more options for headphones with neckbands.

I wished they had more options for headphones with neckbands.

I do like my Sennheiser MM100, but I will admit it costs more than it should. That's one product line that needs significant upgrading.

Neckband headphones have gone out of style because they're just not practical in the real world now that IEMs are so prevalent. Can't rest your head on anything while wearing a neckband headphone.

Yeah with neckband you can't rest your head against something good but it's perfect for sport/active lifestyle usage.

Why not sportapro?

Sounds like it's more sporty with the word sport in the title

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Why not sportapro?

Sounds like it's more sporty with the word sport in the title

Reviews show them to be the same thing but with a closed back (undesirable).

If someone likes that they are cheaper, the KSC75 is moreso.

Reviews show them to be the same thing but with a closed back (undesirable).

If someone likes that they are cheaper, the KSC75 is moreso.

Ah.

And the porta pro are prettyer anyway

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ugh those don't look like it had quality made on them. I bet they rattle like a tin can... regardless of the quality, I don't think those would be good for an workout setting cause the foam will absorb sweat.

Ugh those don't look like it had quality made on them. I bet they rattle like a tin can... regardless of the quality, I don't think those would be good for an workout setting cause the foam will absorb sweat.

They are a lot more quality than they look. All headphones are gonna get sweaty, that foam is simply easier to wash.

They are a lot more quality than they look. All headphones are gonna get sweaty, that foam is simply easier to wash.

plus they are on ear and i dont think ones ear will sweat that much

Yeah the in-ear is probably the best way to go.

Yeah the in-ear is probably the best way to go.

Something that loops around the ear will stay in better and transfer less cable noise. The Shure SE215 is a long standing favorite. My personal favorite cheaper option is the VSonic VSD1S, but the SoundMagic E10 is popular.

Something that loops around the ear will stay in better and transfer less cable noise. The Shure SE215 is a long standing favorite. My personal favorite cheaper option is the VSonic VSD1S, but the SoundMagic E10 is popular.

I found the nvx ex10s are pretty good for the 35$ price tag, but I have not had much experience with iems so I can't compare

And they come with 20 different tips