I'm looking for a USB charging station that's reliable. *Help me*

Hello, Im looking for a USB charging station that is reliable and affordable. I've been looking on Amazon and really like the 60w 6 port solutions (more than 4 ports are preferred and faster than 1.0 amps). I actually purchased an iClever 60w usb charging station but want to return it already seeing that there is a "burning" smell while its plugged in and that really worries me. I've also looked on YouTube and most of the charging stations aren't really long term reviews more so unboxings and I'm looking for a reliable source. So my question the the LTT community is do you guys have any recommendations for USB charging stations and how long have you been using yours?

Thank you in advance :D

I don't know if they provide a 6 port model but Orico is a great brand that I've used for a long time. Their products often go on sale on Newegg you should check it out. Regularly they're a little overpriced but if you can catch it on sale it's a steal.

pcper has been recommending a 7 port skiva chargin station for like 2 podcasts, but that is like a $70 charger so I don't know, wouldn't spend half as much for a charging station

pcper has been recommending a 7 port skiva chargin station for like 2 podcasts, but that is like a $70 charger so I don't know, wouldn't spend half as much for a charging station

That looks good but.... 80 dollars on Amazon is a heafty price. Thanks for the input though :D