I am supposed to have 65 down but am only getting 1 or less.......

lookoutworld11

I recently had my internet speeds bumped up to 65mbps, and I only get 1 mbps down :( I know it isn't my internet modem because my laptop is getting 50 down and 10 up. What is the problem???? I have tried everything, forgetting the network and reconnecting, updating drivers, restarting my computer, even manually setting up a connection with the same specs. What do i do? My Wlan card is the Asus pce-n15 and I am running windows 7. Thanks in advance.

NZXT Tempest 210, 4770k @ 4.6ghz, Phanteks PH-TC14CS, 660ti DirectCUII @ 1180mhz, Asrock extreme 3, 8gb gskill sniper, ocz zt series 650w, wd blue 1tb, CM storm Quickfire w/ mx blues, Team scorpion X-Luca http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42301-the-mean-green-machine/?p=550606

Agreed with Beans, post only once. 

That can be of the server traffic, we don't know how it is currently so that might be the case.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Please only post once.

He has?

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

He has?

I saw the post twice for some reason :l

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Please do not cross post.